Georgian Real Estate is announcing a vacancy for the position – ERP Administrator.
- Coordinate with the development team for development/customization of software
- Support day to day ERP activities
- Manage outside IT consultants in relation to ERP system.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of the ERP system.
- Manage the implementation and function of ERP System.
- Conduct gap analysis, assess scope of studies, and suggest solutions.
- Integrate ERP with other modules, including integration and user acceptance testing, and extending post "go-live" support.
- Design systems/procedures for change management in IT operations; map business processes and study workflow to design solutions, ensure business functionality adherence and enhance competitive advantage.
- Coordinate changes and communication with other ERP stakeholders in the group
- Higher Education, BA degree in Informatics or relevant field;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the similar position;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Familiar with different task management or reporting tools ex. JIRA;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones;
- BA degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience with SQL
- Effective organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Active and disciplined;
Interested candidates please send your CV by e-mail to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is June 15, 2021. Only qualified short-listed candidates will be contacted.