We are looking for a competent Security manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under his/her command while he/she develops and implements policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
As security manager, he/she will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. He/she will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since he/she will have a number of people under his/her responsibility, he/she must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
Personal Skills and Requirements
- At list 5 years of proven work experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational, security and safety needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable
- University diploma, min. bachelor’s degree; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
- Competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: email@example.com
and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.