York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Our company is looking for Renovation Manager to join our team.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience and a solid working knowledge of the specific work that is being constructed (i.e.: concrete formwork, drywall framing and hanging, etc.);
- The ability to read blueprints and specifications; to create material lists and to fill out time cards and other minor record keeping tasks;
- Interpersonal competencies that include a drive for results, the need for closure, effective oral communication skills, organization, planning, trust, respect, and being dependable and cooperation;
- hardworking and a problem solver;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Positive and upbeat attitude
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Extensive project coordination experience, able to multi task, minimum of 2 years of experiencing, quick decision-making and excellent written and verbal skills
- Direct and supervise workers, sub-trades and other relevant building professionals
- Supervise all workers and sub-trades to ensure schedules and standards are met
- Be responsible for ensuring project budgets are adhered to
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Keep client’s project safe and clean and ensure all trades do the same
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines
- High commissions and High salary.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: email@example.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.