York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated Sales Team Manager experienced in Real estate and Development Field.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English and Russian is a must
- 2+ year of experience on the same position.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong ethical code and principles.
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit.
- Working under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors;
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; Delegate tasks and set deadlines, planning, monitoring and appraising job results;
- Performance management- plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment;
- Oversee day-to-day operation;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy;
- Motivate team members, discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.