York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
The Structural Engineer will be office and field based providing Structural design for all types of building structures using new digital technology on a range of Residential, Commercial and Historic Buildings. This opportunity will suit a Structural Engineer who is comfortable working from office full time that has a passion and drive for Structural Engineering and new technologies. The company will fully support the Engineer to become chartered and progress their career as the company grows.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Master or higher degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- Several years post graduate design experience across a broad range of building structures including high-rise structural frames
- A general understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete and timber
- In-depth technical knowledge of Structural Engineering principles applicable to Building Regulations, British Standards, Eurocodes and relevant publications (BRE, CIRIA, TRADA, ICE, SNIP)
- Proven capability to undertake site inspections to assess compliance with the approved design, Technical Manual, and Codes of Practice
- Working understanding of Building Regulations and associated legislation
- Industry standard structural design software such as Revit, TEDDS, Lyra
- Proficient in the use of Revit/AutoCAD
- Passionate about new technologies and progressive change
- Create structural design and conduct assessments for all types of buildings and structures, including metalworks
- Provide specialized engineering input to ensure designs submitted by clients meet warranty criteria, in addition to intermittent site inspections of complex schemes in progress to ensure ongoing compliance
- Preparation of associated Revit/AutoCAD structural drawings
- Preparation of material specifications, quantities and schedules
- Providing support to the Architectural, Design and Construction teams
- Assistance with site inspections
- Developing new ideas
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: email@example.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.