York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Excellent Knowledge of English is a must
- Ability to travel within the Capital and to the job sites when required;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Power Point; Good working knowledge of Excel is a must;
- 4 years of previous procurement experience in the construction business field required;
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Georgian & English languages.
- Plan, schedule and forecast procurement activities; Purchase general and specialized equipment;
- Purchase materials and subcontractor services for construction projects;
- Review plans, specifications and contracts to ensure the correct equipment, material and subcontractor services are ordered and/or purchased;
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations;
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards;
- Develop reliable sources of raw material, supplies, parts, equipment, and services;
- Review and edit requisitions before placing orders with suppliers;
- Obtain price and delivery quotations as necessary;
- Follow-up and expedite purchase and service agreements, inquiries, and letters as necessary;
- Negotiate the purchase of raw materials, product components, capital equipment, and expense items as required;
- Review and process Quality Notifications and obtain corrective action on purchased defective items as required;
- Interview supplier representatives; Communicate technical information / specification to appropriate department heads;
- Prepare supplier delivery and quality reports when required;
- Work closely with suppliers, construction team to assure adequate and timely flow of purchased equipment and materials;
- Review, correct and/or approve all invoices and process them for payment;
- Perform field procurement per on as needed basis in Construction materials market (travel required);
- Arrange and coordinate goods delivery process with logistics and warehouse teams;
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- High commissions and High salary.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.