The Biltmore hotel Tbilisi is pleased to announce vacancy for the position of a Telephone Operator.
A Telephone Operator is responsible for answering and responding to internal and external calls in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service according to the standards of The Biltmore hotel Tbilisi.
Main duties and responsibilities will include
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues via telephone in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide information and demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services
- Respond to emergencies and document and relay comprehensive, accurate information to proper parties in emergency situations
- Accept and deliver all messages promptly and accurately, utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, fax machine, e-mail, etc.
- At least one year of prior customer service/ guest service / guest contact experience required.
- You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English, Russian language, both spoken and written.
- Computer proficiency is required
- Knowledge of Hospitality computer applications (property management programs like “Opera”) is preferred
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data into computer systems and applications
- Flexible in terms of scheduling
- Excellent grooming standards
How to apply:
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English to email@example.com and state the position title in the subject line.
Application submission deadline is 06.07.2019