The Biltmore hotel Tbilisi is pleased to announce vacancy for the position of a Front Office Receptionist.
Under the supervision of the Front Office Manager, the front office Receptionist is responsible for ensuring that guests are check in - check out according to the standards of The Biltmore hotel Tbilisi.
Main duties and responsibilities will include
- Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards.
- Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges.
- Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and takes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages or dealing with a complaints.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Front Office Agent role
- Proficient in Opera
- You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English, Russian language, both spoken and written.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible in terms of scheduling
- Excellent grooming standards
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
How to apply:
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title in the subject line.
Application submission deadline is 20.07.2021