Construction Project Manager
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Location: Lisi, Tbilisi, Georgia/Lisi View Project Site;
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables;
- Predict & coordinate resources needed to complete project;
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites as required by project;
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements;
- Manage costs in order to meet budget;
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts;
- Manage construction schedule and activities;
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines;
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes;
- Select, manage subcontractors, Construction crews and supplier relationships;
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors;
Qualifications / Experience for Construction Project Manager
- Degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture;
- 5-7 years of experience in project management within construction preferably in International team;
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings;
- Proficient in Microsoft project and general computer software;
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles;
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs;
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions, working with Form 2/Form 29 documents;
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.