JOB TITLE : French speaking MICE and EVENT Manager, Georgia
Reports to : Senior Manager MICE and Events
Conditions of Work: Full time, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 – 19:00. Overtime working hours maybe required.
Planning, developing and delivering MICE and Event projects from international markets on the territory of Georgia and Armenia offering the full range of high standard solutions.
- Building, maintaining and continual development of relationships with suppliers (hotels, transportation companies, guides, restaurants, venues etc.), negotiating best prices and deals, setting up credit agreements, creating purchase orders
- Review, research and optimize the existing products participate in creating new products of the company
- Review costs of sales and net prices to ensure rate competitiveness in the market and maximize profit to the company
- For each event/request, implements, and evaluates organization to effectively accomplish the goals and objectives of the client; manages professional/technical and support staff on both a professional and administrative basis
- Managing the project during the preparation phase of a project and on-site, leads the project
- Day to Day project management including all the operational tools properly
- Responsible for the logistics part (timeline, operational planning, quality, budget, resources)
- Participating in event debriefings, creation of the conceptual events, gather client feedback and market intelligence
- Actively participate in budget implementation, and achievement of the team budget.
- Reporting to the Senior MICE manager regarding project and event objectives, budgets.
- Ensuring the profitability of the events and projects organized, managing and verifying all income and expenditure
- Maintaining good internal communication within the event / project teams
- Managing confirmed projects from A to Z
- Maintaining enthusiasm and professional standards within event/project team
- Weekly report on the project and sales activities to the Senior MICE and Events Manager.
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in tourism and MICE.
- Experience in planning, developing projects.
- A proven track record of delivering small- and large scale projects in a service environment
- Leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication – French, English, Russian any additional language
- Mature and able to interact confidently with senior management
- Ability to make decisions and to prioritize tasks, and to remain calm under stress
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Experience with operating budgets
- Excellent personal presentation
- Fluency in French and English, additional languages strongly desired
- Good knowledge of computerized systems including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation packages and databases, preferably Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org