Position Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Employment type: Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
International freight forwarding company Logistics Solutions is hiring for a position of Customer Service Specialist for our Tbilisi office. Main goal is to assist sales team or directly customers by providing competitive quotes/proposals based on their requests.
- Processing RFQs (Road, Sea, Air, Rail - import/export/transit) received directly from customers or through sales department
- Active involvement in sales process in order to achieve sales targets of the department
- Negotiating with existing suppliers and approved vendors of the company for best terms and conditions
- In case of need, finding and proposing new vendor/supplier as per company procedure
- Working out most cost-effective and fast delivery scheme of customers’ goods and proposing same to customers
- Negotiating with the vendors/suppliers to achieve best cost for procured services
- Preparing quotes and proposals based on customers’ requests and submitting to sales department or directly to customers
- Constant follow-up of submitted quotes/proposals and chasing the customers to convert proposals into orders
- Cross-selling of other company services to the customers
- Other related tasks assigned by department manager
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field.
- Experience in logistics and transportation field on similar position is a must.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients/vendors/suppliers
- Deep knowledge of logistics business
- Excellent operational knowledge of cargo transportation by all means of transport (air, sea, road, rail)
- Knowledge of Incoterms and general customs regulations
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex enquiries and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Negotiation and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Fluent in Georgian, English and Russian, both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary
- Corporate mobile phone
- Health Insurance
If you think that you have enough experience and suitable qualifications, please send us your resume with a cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, don't forget to indicate position / job location in subject line of the email message, otherwise your application will not be considered.