Position Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Employment type: Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
International freight forwarding company Logistics Solutions is hiring for a position of Operations Specialist for our Tbilisi office. Main goal is operational fulfillment of confirmed orders.
- Processing of confirmed orders handed over by Customer Service team as per agreed terms and conditions
- Order fulfillment at operational stage and coordinating shipments’ flow by different means of transport (air, road, sea, rail) incl. but not limited to operations in ports, terminals, until handover to the consignee and closing the file
- Cross-selling of other company services to the customers
- Other related tasks assigned by department manager
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field.
- Experience in logistics and transportation field on similar position is a must.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients/vendors/suppliers
- Deep knowledge of logistics business
- Excellent operational knowledge of cargo transportation by all means of transport (air, sea, road, rail)
- Knowledge of Incoterms and general customs regulations
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Negotiation and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Fluent in Georgian, English and Russian, both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary
- Corporate mobile phone
- Health insurance
If you think that you have enough experience and suitable qualifications, please send us your resume with a cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, don't forget to indicate position / job location in subject line of the email message, otherwise your application will not be considered.