Prime Concrete LLC is pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of Concrete Lab Manager
Prime Concrete LLC. is the leading Contracting and Materials Company, operating throughout Georgia, specializing in Civil Engineering, Infrastructure and Port Construction, Aggregate and Concrete production, production of reinforced concrete elements, and paved concrete materials. The company has been working with leading specialists of this industry for many years and gives its employees the opportunity to grow and archive both personal and organizational goals by participating in international and local projects.
For detailed information about the company and its activities, please visit:
Position Name: Concrete Lab Manager
Position Location: Georgia, Housing will be provided
Position Reports to: Head of Production Department
Job Brief: We are Looking for Concrete Lab Manager for an international project. Selected candidate should operate as a change manager, willing to implement latest standards in the industry and scale up aggregate and concrete production practice in west Georgia.
- Competitive salary + Bonus package
- Friendly work environment
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation will be provided
- Implement new testing procedures and keep up with the latest standards
- Implement Aggregate and cement testing and quality control standards
- Keep track of required testing and assure its correctness testing reports are prepared in a timely manner
- Assign and oversee equipment maintenance, calibration, and repairs as required.
- Execute field inspections and sampling in response to lab and personnel workload.
- Responsible for creating a safe, tidy, and harassment free workplace.
- Coordinate and communicate testing results with client base, staff engineers, and support staff as needed.
- Actively participate in new product development
- Optimize Concrete mix designs and work on new receipts, assure its implementation in Production Process
- Coordinate, schedule, plan and execute new product implementation.
- Fully responsible for scheduling daily workload for technicians
- Ensure daily workload is completed and correctly reported to relevant parties.
- Identify, hire and manage all technicians and support staff.
- Be responsible for lab certification, preparing for lab audits, maintaining quality control and ensuring timely execution of lab tests
- 3+ years with field inspection and testing with concrete
- 3+ years with increasing concrete lab responsibility
- Knowledge of EN, BS, and ASTM standards
- Experience with MS Office
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com